Component Video Capture Device (USB)
Capture high resolution live video directly to your computers hard drive with this amazing component (red, green, blue) video capture device. Here is some sample capture done on Windows 7 64 bit, the first clip (racing video) is composite capture, the second clip is using component capture: K67samples.avi.
We also have other video capture options available at: http://greenflagimports.ca/.
This easy to use component video capture device takes streaming video from sources such as Blue Ray players, TVs, DVD players, camcorders, VHS players, and video game systems, and captures them digitally to your computers hard drive for easy file transferring and quick video playback. This is the perfect way to record your favorite TV programs, create videos for YouTube, or simply a great way to get rid of those old VHS and camcorder tapes that are collecting dust in your living room.
Why would you want to digitize old VHS and camcorder tapes? Let›s face it, analog tapes take up space, are inconvenient to watch, and have a limited shelf life. Why not protect your beautiful memories and make watching videos fun and convenient by going digital? The included video editing software makes it easy to select only the scenes that you want to save, and converts them to user friendly computer files. You can then use third party software to edit and improve the image quality of your existing videos!
With the K67 you can capture video and audio from any device with a component (red, green blue), composite (yellow, white, red) or S-Video OUT port and can convert your video to the following formats: AVI-MPEG4, ASF-MPEG4, MP4-MPEG4 (for iPod), PSP-MPEG4, 3GP-MPEG4, AVI-DIVX, AVI-XVID, and MOV-MPEG4. This allows you to easily load your videos to YouTube, MP3 and MP4 players, PSP, iPod, or your online web-page. You can even copy your entire DVD collection with ease! Simply attach one end of the K67 to your DVD player's AV OUT port, attach the other end to your computer's USB port, press "RECORD" and that›s it! Copying DVDs has never been so easy!
Whether you›re a sports fan wanting to capture the World Cup championships in high resolution video or a parent who wants to remaster their entire camcorder tape or VHS collection, the K67 can help you get the job done and provide you with a whole new form of entertainment you never knew possible. With the K67 you can do all of this and much more from the convenience of your home! Order the K67 now while this product is in stock and ready for immediate shipping.
At a Glance...
- Component connection for maximum quality video capture
- Easy setup and operation
- Records two channel audio
- Record TV shows and movies
- Record video to HDD like TIVO
- For sports fans, movie buffs, gamers
- Includes composite and S-Video capture cables
- Includes everything you need to get started
- Save video to the most popular file formats
- Main Function: Audio and Video USB Capture Device
- Resolution: 480i
- Rec format MPEG-2
- Media Source Inputs:
- Component (red, green, blue)
- Composite A/V
- Suggested Source Devices:
- DVD Players
- VHS Players
- Video Game Systems
- Mini DV, HD Camcorders
- Color Systems: PAL, NTSC, SECAM
- File Conversion Formats:
- MP4-MPEG4 (for iPod)
- Minimum System Requirements:
- USB 2.0: 1 available port
- HDD: 1 GB free space
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Seven (32 bit version only)
- Power Source: USB
- Dimensions: 89mm x 33mm x 14mm (L x W x D)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Manufacturer Ref: DDFRDSP0S5GW
- Use the red, green and blue (component) connections for the best video quality.
- Use the USB ports on the back of the computer if the front ports do not capture video correctly.
- This product saves videos to your hard disk drive (HDD). Therefore the size and quantity of media you save is limited only by the size of your hard drive. Enjoy!
- Evaluate the included software for yourself. You may decide you need more advanced features, in which case we recommend that you try out some of the popular open-source titles or purchase a commercial software package.
Package Contents For CVMK-K67
- USB AV Recorder
- Composite/S-video/Audio cables
- Component/Audio cables
- Software CD
- User Manual on CD - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How is this product different from your other video capture devices?
The K67 comes with the ability to video using the component video connection. Our other capture devices do not. Component video allows for maximum quality captures.
- Is this product like TIVO?
To be honest, TIVO is a set top box solution which offers a lot more features than the CVMK-K67 can offer you. Having said that, think about the price. Also this video capture device comes with a 12 month warranty.